Monday 17 February 2014

First post - what on earth is Bumps and Grind?!

Dear internet,

Hello.  I'm Kathryn, it is very nice to meet you.  Welcome to my new blog.

Over the next few months I hope to write a little about my new business idea, and my progress towards turning it into a reality.  All in the hopes that making this public will give me added motivation!

My business idea is closely tied with my experiences over the last few years, so as well as cash flows,  business premises and staffing issues, please also expect some musings on me, my mental health and family life in general.

"Bumps & Grind" is just one of several potential names for what I hope will be a social enterprise community cafe.  It will run for the benefit of both the local community (here in Kennington, Central London) and those I will seek to employ and give experience to (people recovering from and living with mental illness).

I've been a SAHM for 15 months now and it's time for a challenge...

Look forward to sharing more with you as the weeks progress,

Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment